[wplug] The Great Mac Giveaway

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Tue Oct 14 21:46:01 EDT 2014

> I could provide some help with Debian (and a little with Ubuntu).
> If enough people express interest, maybe there'll be an installfest for
> this.

That's certainly a possibility. We've got the room on Saturday from 10:00 -
2:00, but the meeting will only go from 11:00 - 1:00. There's an extra hour
at each end.

It would have to be on Saturday, though - everything must go by early next
week. Our storage closet is so full that you literally can't even enter the
room any longer. I will give away what I can by the 18th, and any
remainders will be donated to Computereach.

So how about it? Should we do an impromptu Mac InstallFest at Pittsburgh
Filmmakers? I could try to reserve one of the classrooms so that people
wouldn't have to bring monitors, keyboards, and mice.

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not;
nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will
not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is
full of educated derelicts."/

/-Calvin Coolidge/