[wplug] IP telephony for beginners

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at gmail.com
Mon May 12 14:26:51 EDT 2014

http://searchunifiedcommunications.techtarget.com/definition/IP-telephony

Try this for a starter,

Stanley

On Mon, May 12, 2014 at 2:24 PM, Justin Smith <justin at adminix.net> wrote:
> I need to learn about IP telephony. I have no previous experience with it
> whatsoever. Normally, when I need to learn about a new subject, I pick
> up an ebook from O'Reilly and get busy, but I'm having a devil of a time
> finding anything that's just a general introduction.
>
> Can anyone recommend any resources? (And by "resources," I don't
> mean a one-page "article" you found with the search engine of your
> choice.)
>
> --
> *Justin Smith*
> GNU/Linux System Administrator
>
> /"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees.
> That'll do them in!"/
> /-Author Unknown/

Stanley C Slomberg
412-361-7826 (Home)
412-361-STAN

Stanley C Slomberg
412-441-7826 (Office)
412-441-STAN

Dealer/Distributor for:

Amsoil Synthetic Lubricants (34yrs) - All consumer and industrial applications
All applications for consumer and industry!  Always Use P.I. fuel
additive in the fuel tank when you change your vehicles oil!! Money
back guarantee if 3-5% increase in miles per gallon is not attained.
http://www.lubedealer.com/stanline_products

Entrenet Nutritionals
All About Aloe Vera and its applications
http://www.enchealth.com/stanline

Isagenix - A World Leader in Nutritional Cleansing
stanlne.isagenix.com

Organo Gold -  Coffee Latte Mocha Hot Chocolate with Ganoderma, an
antioxidant/nutrient.
http://stanline.organogold.com

Shaklee Nutritionals - Dealer for over 35 years.  Beauty and Health products.
Nutritional supplements for over 45 years!
http://stanline.myshaklee.com

IDLife - All Organic Nutrition.  Discover Your "Personal Nutrition" &
Weight Management Product for you!
Take a free health assessment at my website: http://stanline.idlife.com