[wplug] IP telephony for beginners

Justin Smith justin at adminix.net
Mon May 12 14:24:54 EDT 2014

I need to learn about IP telephony. I have no previous experience with it
whatsoever. Normally, when I need to learn about a new subject, I pick
up an ebook from O'Reilly and get busy, but I'm having a devil of a time
finding anything that's just a general introduction.

Can anyone recommend any resources? (And by "resources," I don't
mean a one-page "article" you found with the search engine of your
choice.)

--
*Justin Smith*
GNU/Linux System Administrator

/"If computers get too powerful, we can organize them into committees.
That'll do them in!"/
/-Author Unknown/