[wplug] [wplug-announce] July GUM location change

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Sun Jul 7 09:49:18 EDT 2013

Good morning, everyone!

Carnegie Library of Brookline is no longer able to host our general user
meeting on July 13th due to a scheduling conflict. Instead, we’ll be meeting
at IBM Pittsburgh.

Check the wiki[1] for directions and parking information if you’ve never
been there before.
--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where
they allow only monopoly."/
-Richard Stallman

--------
[1] http://www.wplug.org/wiki/IBM_Pittsburgh