[wplug] Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users meetup tomorrow

Justin Smith justin at js-wordsmith.com
Tue Jul 2 09:26:00 EDT 2013

Curious about Bitcoin? The Pittsburgh Bitcoin Users Meetup group is
getting together tomorrow evening at 7:00 in the BeerHive downtown:
/http://www.meetup.com/Pittsburgh-Bitcoin-Users/events/123614842//[1]

Daniel, the organizer of the group, will be giving an introductory
presentation about Bitcoin at WPLUG’s July GUM. Come say hello and get to
know some of the local enthusiasts who are leading the charge to adopt
open source cryptocurrency!

I’ll be there, and I think Christian Groover plans to attend as well. It’d be
great to see a few more faces from WPLUG!

--
*Justin S. Smith*
Vice chair/secretary, WPLUG Board of Directors

/"Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us
communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where
they allow only monopoly."/
-Richard Stallman

--------
[1] http://www.meetup.com/Pittsburgh-Bitcoin-Users/events/123614842/