[wplug] VM options and subversion server setups and other lug info

Patrick Weber paw160 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 7 16:42:19 EDT 2010

I've had good luck using Sun's VirtualBox (vbox)

In my case I have a windows and a linux partition. On the few occasions that I need to boot into windows I am able run my linux install in vbox.

I have never found a good way to run an existing windows install inside vbox. This would be ideal for me.

-Pat