[wplug] A question about proxy servers

Andrew Fisk andy at spitcomp.com
Tue Sep 7 09:21:07 EDT 2010

if you are trying a "normal" web page you would need to configure http_proxy not https.  I think that the fact that you can connect from an xterm session tells you that the proxy server is doing it's thing.

try http://blog.vinodsingh.com/2008/09/proxy-setting-on-linux.html.

Andy
Spitfire Computer Services
Suite 19