[wplug] Verizon blocking port 25 on FIOS

Matthew Hughes matthues at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 00:30:39 EDT 2010

Comcast only blocks port 25 for some customers. I think there is email
notification of the block, and who to contact should you get blocked.
Blocking is done when certain conditions are met. Those conditions are
meant to prevent spam mail from being sent. Most people do not send
mail to a thousand of their closest friends daily. Actual numbers that
cause a block are not revealed.  Also you can still send email via
port 587 & 995 if I recall the secure one correctly.
   I believe directions can be found on both web sites with more info
but both are written for windows. Both for m.s.o.e. And a few others.

$ make install not war