[wplug] VPS hosts at around 40$/mo?

Bruce Letterle bruce at creativewebtech.com
Sun Jan 10 19:29:01 EST 2010

I have used Linode for projects off and on over the last couple of years
and have been very satisfied with their performance, uptime and support
(what little we needed). They have an extensive library of Linux
distributions to pick from, too.

I suppose the question is, do you just need raw distributions or
prepackaged applications? Linode only offers distros, not bundles with
applications. We have worked with VPS hosting and have used packages
like Turnkey Linux and JumpBox because we support quite a few of those
applications and it is nice to have them preloaded on a VPS. We cannot
use Linode for those, so we offer them bundled on other servers.

Bruce Letterle

Creative Web Technologies
www.creativewebtech.com
412-755-1001 office