[wplug] wubi?

Stanley C Slomberg scslomberg at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 24 20:17:56 EST 2009

As a novice with Ubuntu and Kubuntu, I have installed it within Windows and it gives me the option to go to XP first or Linux next.  I like it so far  and with time on my side, eventually I will delete XP and use only Linux.

Stanley
Shadyside
PS I still need assistance here at home and would always appreciate a club member coming here to tutor me any weekday after 7 pm.  My cell is 412 SLY STAN (412-759-7826)