[wplug] NetBook for Sale

Greg Simkins gregsimkins at me.com
Tue Nov 24 21:17:53 EST 2009

On Nov 1, I purchased a Terra A20 NetBook from zareason for $446 (plus shipping) with specs as shown below.  I have had it a week or two. I had ordered it because it has a bigger keyboard than my Dell Mini 9, but I decided that I do not like the mouse button toggle thingy.   Other than the awkward mouse buttons, the NetBook performs very well as you can imagine from the specs.  I installed LAMP and Drupal and Firefox and Thunderbird but haven't done anything else with it.  I will let it go for $400 or best offer.  It still has the plastic coating on screen and body.  It is quite clean.  Anybody interested?

Greg

Terra A20 Ubuntu Netbook
Color: 	Mocha
Netbook Memory: 	2 GB RAM
Notebook Hard Drive: 	16 GB SSD
WIFI: 	B/G/Draft-N (included)
Mobile Broadband: 	—
Super Key: 	Ubuntu logo
Desktop - OS - Ubuntu 9.04: 	Ubuntu 9.10
Spare Battery: 	—