[wplug] upgrading question

Bryon Gill bgtrio at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 14 10:35:04 EDT 2007

One big gotcha I encountered is that at least for some releases of Fedora Core,
you can't skip an upgrade, i.e., upgrade from FC2 is only supported directly to
FC3.  I had a box seriouly messed up by trying to upgrade from FC2 to FC4 if I
recall correctly.  The installer will correctly identify your old installation
but won't warn you if there's a problem.

Bryon