[wplug] upgrading question

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Thu Jun 14 16:36:46 EDT 2007

Thanks for the info Patrick, and Glenn I do not want to use KDE I don't
like it as a interface for me, I much more like Gnome, so I am thinking
sticking with FC is good for me since I am use to how redhat set things
up in the past (of course it is tempting to go with slackware).

I probably will format all my partitions except for my /home and /usr0

(there is only one setting that I am really attached to that is in the
/etc dir but I can reset that after the install)

Michael P. O'Connor

US&S

Office: 412-688-2491

Cell: 412-498-0667