[wplug] Linux laptops

Bryan J Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Mon Jul 2 12:11:08 EDT 2007

If you've had good luck with the X60 series first-hand, I'd hate to cross that recommendation.
Most of my issues have been with the 30s as of late, so I'd avoid those.

I've never had a HP Pavilion zd7000, just nx5000 going back many years now (fully SuSE certified) and various 2000, 6000 and 9000 series as of the last few years.

Bryan J Smith - mailto:b.j.smith at ieee.org
http://thebs413.blogspot.com
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile