[wplug] Homebrew DHCP-TFTP-DNS Appliance - any pre made distributions?

G.Pitman gpitman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 19:49:23 EST 2007

One thing that we are doing at work when someone wants to "try out
something" is make a virtual machine in vmware and use an appliance if
someone else has already put it together. Since vmware server is free now
and the appliance list is growing it is working quite well. I havent
installed this particular appliance but it might be worth looking at for
you.

Open Network Registrar
http://www.vmware.com/vmtn/appliances/directory/215

--
"There's plenty of room for all God's creatures... Right next to the mashed
potatoes."