[wplug] DSL?

Logan ascii at psu.edu
Wed Jan 24 09:00:09 EST 2007

> Ugh does this mean if I run my own web server or IRC server or gaming
> server or mail server they will immediately terminate my account?
well... they're within their rights to, but they've not noticed my
web server in all the years I've had it, and the tech I talked to
once said he runs a gaming server off of one of their high-speed
plans and the Nauticom policy is to politely look away

> A lot of the appeal of getting broadband (besides the increased
> bandwidth) to me would be being able to run my own services like
> web/mail/etc.
Mine too, that's why I went with DSL instead of Armstrong cable :-)

-Logan