[wplug] Email bounce problem

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Mon Jun 19 11:50:14 EDT 2006

Certainly sounds like a possibility.

> Could anyone tell me what software would produce the type of error
> message?  Exchange or?

That's a pretty generic message.  If I remember correctly, Exchange is
even MORE generic.  The message is something like "The message could
not be delivered" with no additional information.

Check the headers.  Most email software is pretty braggy about putting
a signature in the headers, that includes MTAs.

--
Bill Moran
Collaborative Fusion Inc.