[wplug] Email bounce problem

Larry Daberko larry at daberko.com
Mon Jun 19 11:43:36 EDT 2006

Bill Moran wrote:

>>Hi,
>>	I wanted to see if anyone else had this experience and could tell me
>>where to start looking.
>>
>>	I'm running a qmail server for my company and when a customer sends us
>>an email, sometimes it bounces back and they see:

No backup MXs are specified.  The customer's issue is intermittent. The
customer uses a large webhost which uses another party's email servers.
  This makes me believe one server in the round robin is misconfigured
and there's a bunch of finger-pointing on their end.

Could anyone tell me what software would produce the type of error
message?  Exchange or?

LBD