[wplug] Gmail and spam?

O'Connor, Michael P. mpoconnor at switch.com
Wed Dec 13 09:40:16 EST 2006

I heard some predict that spam will be the death of the internet.  Sad
but I think your gmail account shows this, my gmail gets so much spam I
don't even bother to check it anymore. (that and the fact I really don't
get any real email there either)

I also read in one of Stroustrup's books that he does not us email,
because it is more trouble then it is worth (not his exact words, but
that is the gist I got from it)

Michael P. O'Connor
US&S
mpoconnor at switch.com