[wplug] The evilness of it all (Verizon OT post)

Drew from Zhrodague drew at zhrodague.net
Wed Aug 23 11:36:52 EDT 2006

> Earlier in the summer I visited Boston.  I loved it.  However, $1800/month
> for an apartment to me is crazy.  Chicago seem reasonable from the
> apartment advertisements I saw (I know nothing of the nieghborhoods,
> though).

 	Having lived in Boston, and paid $950/month for a one room
apartment -- it is (or rather, was) worth it to pay that kind of rent, if
your salary is more than double what you'd get here in Pittsburgh.

 	There are exceptions, but few of them.

--

Drew from Zhrodague		http://www.WiFiMaps.com
drew at zhrodague.net		http://www.zhrodague.net