[wplug] dist-upgrade on Debian Etch, XFree86 -> x.org

Christopher DeMarco cmd at alephant.net
Mon Sep 12 20:53:26 EDT 2005

On Mon, Sep 12, 2005 at 12:09:26PM -0400, Rick Reynolds wrote:

> Have any other Debian users on this list running Etch done a
> dist-upgrade recently?  Sometime (within the last month, maybe ???)
> they've moved the switch-over to x.org into the testing branch.

I'm running Etch now that it's "testing".  Where is xorg?

Migrating --> xorg has been on my to-do list ever since I switched
back from Gentoo (bleeding edge was fun but I ran out of Insta-Clot);
however Real Work has been eating my calendar.  How's this process
supposed to work - pinning xorg in my apt.conf, or...?

--
Christopher DeMarco <cmd at alephant.net>
Alephant Systems (http://alephant.net)