[wplug] writing programs

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Thu May 26 22:33:33 EDT 2005

If you do decide to learn OpenGL programming, this is a good resource:

http://www.opengl.org/resources/tutorials/

Game design is fairly complex these days.  Perhaps you could start out
by taking a game that has its source freely available and play with it
to see how it works.   Many commercial games like Quake1, Quake2, Doom,
and probably others have had their source released.

id Software source code on their FTP site:

ftp://ftp.idsoftware.com/idstuff/source/

HTH,

Carl

--
Carl Benedict