[wplug] dsl setup

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Tue May 10 16:41:58 EDT 2005

Then I probably didn't fully realize what was going on.  I added a Linksys
Wireless Access point, which by default used 192.168.1.0 network, which was
the same network supplied by something upstream of the Wireless Access
point.  The installation wizard was totally frustrated by that and I had to
configure it manually.  I was able to put the wireless network on a separate
network, like 192.168.0.0 as I recall.  So, I thought my wireless access
point was routing the 192.168.1.0 to the 192.168.0.0 network.  It worked,
but evidently I misdiagnosed why.