[wplug] Re: which linux is for me

Steve Bierly s_bierly at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 22 09:48:11 EST 2005

I have a few questions anyone who has answers please
get back to me. What linux should I get if I am going
to be a programmer.
I am leaning towards red hat. But I am not sure and I
read that linux does not support all computer
hardware. Could I use a brand new computer or should I
dig out a stone age computer? Would it work on a
laptop? Truth be told I am just starting and hearing
many opinions so experienced users please help. If you
could give me a link that would have system
requirements.

Thanks in Advance,

Steve