[wplug] Saturday meeting?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Thu Feb 17 19:59:25 EST 2005

Hello,

I just posted the announcement so it should answer most of your questions.
A copy can be found at the following url just in case you missed it.
http://www.wplug.org/pipermail/wplug-announce/2005-February/000155.html

There will not be handouts but there the slides will be available on line
after the presentation.

In general meeting announcements are not posted until Wednesday or
Thursday. Does anyone have any feelings on if this is too soon or too
late?

Thanks,
Beth Lynn