[wplug] Seeking 3 Sysadmins (Linux, Networking & Windows)

Jonathan Billings jsbillings at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 15:39:01 EDT 2005

On 4/29/05, Kevin Squire <gentgeen at linuxmail.org> wrote:
> My school makes us do the same thing, and it drives me nuts.  I have
> asked a hundred times, to as many people, what good is it.  They all
> reply with basically the same thing; "We don't know, but it shows we are
> trying".  Here is what I found at http://www.emaildisclaimers.com that
> answers the question "WHY?"

It bugs me that these disclamers are huge, and completely unfunny,
like some of the large .sigs I've seen.

--
  Jonathan Billings
jsbillings at gmail.com

[ DISCLAIMER -- by reading this disclaimer you owe me $100 for the
legal fees I might incur because someone might sue me since I didn't
put in a paragraph-long disclaimer with absolutely no legal precedent.
]