[wplug] Woke up this morning to a noisy machine...hard drives?

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Thu Apr 28 14:47:58 EDT 2005

Depending on your comfort level, cheaper and quicker is to take a
standard 80mm case fan (or whatever size fits the power supply) and
splice the wires.  Optionally do the same with a known to be good fan
out of an old power supply. Be sure to at least use electrical tape to
hold it together.  Hold breath, grab fire extinguisher, plug into wall.
Actually it's not that bad, I've done it many times before.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer III
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086