[wplug] Bugzilla customization questions

Philip Reiche Philip.Reiche at pl.netl.doe.gov
Thu Apr 28 12:28:28 EDT 2005

I'm working on this. Email me off list.
reiche at netl.doe.gov

>>> rust at lucasware.com 4/28/2005 10:53:07 AM >>>

1) Does anyone use Bugzilla?

2) Has anyone customized Bugzilla?

We need to add some custom fields to Bugzilla, but I can't seem to
find
much in the way of how or if it can be done successfully. In general
we
want to add a customer field, change the OSes listed, and several more
can't seem to dump from my lead enclosed skull. A few of the existing
fields may have to be modified now and as time goes on in order to
keep
up with our customers and product changes.

Some guidance would be appreciated.

Brent