[wplug] Linux/Unix Training

duncanhutty at comcast.net duncanhutty at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 11:38:30 EDT 2004

I think it depends what you want from them. Do you want to teach them how to use Linux? or how to develop for it/port to it?
There are lots of individuals/companies that can do the former. Training for the latter will be harder to find and more expensive when you. I suspect you'll need both in that order.
Duncan Hutty.