[wplug] Linux/Unix Training

Eshelman, Thomas thomas.eshelman at sanchez.com
Thu Sep 16 11:08:02 EDT 2004

Here is contact information for a company that provides basic Linux/Unix
classes in the Pittsburgh area in the North Hills:

Diane M. Jamison
eXceed education, Inc.
National Sales Manager
200 Four Falls Corporate Center, Suite 308
Conshohocken, PA 19428
P - 610-940-3652
E - djamison at exceededucation.com
F - 610-940-3659

My co-worker and I have taken a few classes from this organization and
found them to be rewarding.

Regards,

Tom Eshelman
724-779-2327