[wplug] Thank you, members!

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 03:10:30 EST 2004

Here's a shout out to everyone who gave us their contact info and half
a sawbuck to become fresh new members of our fine organization! All
our meetings are open to anyone who's interested, and we're always
happy to receive new people, but it's YOU PEOPLE who decided to have a
say in how WPLUG will be run. Thanks!

I've still got a few names on my list of people who paid up (and got
pizza for it!) at last Saturday's meeting but never gave us their
contact info. You need to do it, folks, if you want to become full
members with the free online profile and the voting and the whatnot.

Here's where to go to get started. And your $5 dues gets you a coupon
for free pizza at one of our future meetings.
http://www.wplug.org/membership/

We've got a membership drive going on until the end of the year. Sign
up before January 8, and you can cast your ballot in our Board of
Directors election. More details to come.
--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>