[wplug] network uptime monitor

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Nov 18 10:06:32 EST 2004

	There a bunch of ways you can approach this - a craftily
scripted ping, make one side a time server for the other and watch the
logs for synch issues, etc.  There's prolly some package out there, but
you can come up with something based on existing system contents.  C'mon
haX0rs - I'm sure others out there have done something like this...

Don