[wplug] LDAP

Shawn Henderson shawn at techcoms.net
Sun Jul 18 09:08:50 EDT 2004

I too am looking for basically M$ Exchange functionality. I have been
looking at mostly goupware solutions to provide this. I found this ..
http://openchange.althost.net/  I havent installed it yet but Im looking
to test this in the next few weeks.  If anyone has tried this please let
me know the results..