[wplug] LDAP

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Tue Jul 13 14:40:35 EDT 2004

O'Reilly has a book on LDAP that has been available for a little over a
year.  It has examples on how to set up a directory and getting
applications such as Outlook Express to use it.  You're best off heading
over to Borders to skim it over a coffee before buying it, it may not be
for everyone.

http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/ldapsa/index.html

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer II