[wplug] Will the real WPLUG please take charge

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Tue Feb 17 11:02:15 EST 2004

Drew from Zhrodague wrote:
> 	Linuxcare had these bootable business-card CDs they would give
> out. A bit more slick than a sharpie-labeled one-write. I keep one in my
> wallet for emergencies.

We were going to burn FreeSBIE CDs (the BSD equivalent of Knoppix) but
after trying Knoppix, FreeSBIE just isn't up to par yet, so we'll be
providing Knoppix CDs.

And these will have professional-looking, full-color labels on them,
and they will say "Courtesy of Potential Technologies, contact us
for support" or something similar.  So they'll look as professional
as we can make them.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies