[wplug] Will the real WPLUG please take charge

Jonathan Billings wplug at negate.org
Tue Feb 17 08:41:36 EST 2004

CMU's KGB isn't a pro-soviet farce of an organization.  It's a CMU
student organization.

Anyway, bethlynn has been putting a lot of effort into making this
work, because she thinks that handing out linux CDs will be a
productive effort at getting information about open source software and
our group to the right people.

I fail to see how you flaming beth about it is any more productive.

jonathan