[wplug] reverse DNS

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 20:48:58 EDT 2004

> > Is there a solution using a dynamic DNS service?
>
> 	No dynamic DNS, lest you control it. Comcast and other DSL
> providers generally won't do this for you, unless you pay tons of
> cash.
>
> 	Go drop a box off somewhere for $100/month. Best way to do it.

I hope I understand what your looking for... have you tried looking
into a domain register that can accept dynamic IP addresses and the
like?  I have used easydns (easydns.com) for a few years now, mostly so
I could serve a small website off my computer.  They provide some small
apps that will update easydns with the new IP every so often.

They also have some features so that you can use your own mail server
through them.  Might be worth looking into.

=====
http://jjerome.com/resume.jsp