[wplug] Ximian Evolution/Ximian Connector

Tim Quinlan tim at techfocus.net
Sun May 4 22:17:11 EDT 2003

I know it's not free and there're MS licensing to deal with (but it's
for your work and they probably already have licenses for Office).   Try
CrossOver Office http://www.codeweavers.com/products/office/ if you need
total compatibilty with MS Office users.

It uses a modified version of Wine to run an actual copy of MS Office on
Linux.  I've never used it, but it's supposed to work great.  There is a
trial version availible.