[wplug] Distro survey

Bryce Lynch bryce at telerama.lm.com
Mon Jun 9 18:11:50 EDT 2003

On Sun, 8 Jun 2003, Vanco, Donald wrote:

> More interesting, I would like to hear who has, in all honesty, gone
> totally, 100% Microsoft free.  I sadly have not - both at work and at home,

<raises a hand>

Debian v3.0 on my desktop and laptop, Slackware and NetBSD on my servers.
I don't use Wine, either - Staroffice does everything I need for
office-type stuff, GCC, GDB, vi, and screen for development.

--
Information security begins with _you_.  Help combat terrorism by encrypting
your communications!  Public key : http://users.telerama.com/~bryce/gpg.key