[wplug] training

Sal Mangiapane salm at servanttechnology.com
Thu Jun 5 13:04:28 EDT 2003

I would be interested.  There is a local training company (Ellwood City / Beaver Falls area) that I would offer a class through.

Last month there was some talk about making wplug training material available (for a modest fee) to use for training in Linux.

Thanks and God bless,

sal
Servant Technology, Inc