[wplug] training

Alexandros Papadopoulos apapadop at cmu.edu
Thu Jun 5 12:14:34 EDT 2003

On Monday 19 May 2003 12:44, James O'Kane wrote:
> On Mon, 19 May 2003, Thomas Eshelman wrote:
> > Anyone know of any other options or had any good experiences
> > elsewhere?
>
> I've been toying with the idea of create a not for credit class at
> pitt.

Well, I have created a credit class for CMU (GNU/Linux for beginners),
as part of StuCo (the Student College initiative). It will be held this
fall, 2,5 hours per week, but its roster is already packed.

I'd be happy to send the lecture material to anyone interested, once I
create it :-)

-A
--
http://andrew.cmu.edu/~apapadop/pub_key.asc
3DAD 8435 DB52 F17B 640F  D78C 8260 0CC1 0B75 8265