[wplug] Linux and laptops

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Fri Jan 25 16:19:19 EST 2002

On Thu, 24 Jan 2002, Tim Quinlan wrote:

> What a coincidence that your left mouse button fell off, mine fell off my
> CPXJ twice!  Each time I called it in, the tech said something along lines of
> "Gee, that's weird, never heard of that before...."  So it must be a really
> rare problem.  But they didn't give me any guff and sent someone out to fix
> it.

Well, when I asked the repair guy if the improved the design of it or if
it was just going to fall off in another six months, he paused then
gave me a look indicating that it would.

My mouse button is becoming loose already, so I'm due soon.. Guess I'll make
that call now ;)

--
Robert Dale

wplug member since 1998