[wplug] Linux and laptops

Tim Quinlan tim at techfocus.net
Fri Jan 25 20:27:54 EST 2002

Maybe you should.  The first one lasted about a month. The second one
never really felt right, so I really didn't use it but it fell off anyway.
This 3rd one though has been great, it's been on for a while now (at least
6 months) and I use it all the time.

My CPXJ has 2 mice on it, a touch pad and an eraserhead.  The one that
kept falling off was the left button for the eraserhead.  When they
replaced it they swapped the whole top-side of the body, keyboard and all.
It seems to be a lot better now.