[wplug] Red Hat 8.0 for $20

Weber, Larry A laweber at switch.com
Mon Dec 9 07:15:16 EST 2002

Might be, but I am not so sure that RH 8.0 is worth it.  I have been running
it for a couple of months and find it has numerous problems, primarily with
desktops the user interfaces.  This is the first version of any Linux that I
have used that is less reliable than Windows.  Daily restarts are common.