[wplug] directory replication in linux.

jmh3 at linuxfreak.com jmh3 at linuxfreak.com
Sat Jan 27 18:33:52 EST 2001

> Well, I am assuming that you would run the rsync daemon on both
> machines and use the client on both machines.  If that's the case
> then, yes it will.  Client recieves from the server, in this case
> roles may be switched at any time.

that is what i was thinking, but i was wondering if it would get stuck in
some sort of cyclic problem. if i were to use this method, (correct me if
i am wrong) after make changes on one computer i would have to run rsync
on the second computer to sync the changes. is there any way make this
work like a daemon and make the updates automatically?

john