[wplug] Building a beowulf (was: ideas for the new year)

Edward Walter ewalter at tpresence.com
Sun Dec 23 23:10:57 EST 2001

Knowing how to setup and manage a High Availability/Failover cluster seems
like it would be more useful than a parallel processing one.  The web farm,
with load balancing, is something that any one of us could encounter in an
everyday IT environment.  I'd also be interested to see redundant clustering
/ load balancing of other services such as NFS or SMB.  Obviously, the Holy
Grail would be redundant database server$$$. ;^)
-Ed