[wplug] Building a beowulf (was: ideas for the new year)

David Gerard Matthews Jr. dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Sun Dec 23 22:23:11 EST 2001

The webfarm idea sounds cool to me.  I don't think the idea was ever
Beowulf-specific; it was more like "let's build a cluster", and Beowulf
was the first thing that came to mind.  I think the plan was to do it
for bragging rights, though, because I'm pretty sure we would have to
tear it down at the end of the day.
-dgm