[wplug-web] Re: WPLUG Website

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Mon Jul 24 22:42:56 EDT 2006

[ keeping cc list intact ]

On Mon, 24 Jul 2006, Mark Dalrymple wrote:

> the mailing list stuff (which also runs in apache), and OpenACS running in
> AOLServer.  I think jo2y had RT running as well.

>From memory, I setup mod_rewrite to do most of the work. If a request
matched a small set of urls, /mailman, /~<username>, etc, apache handled
it as normal. If not, apache proxies everything else to port 8080(?) where
OpenACS did its thing.

Adding /wiki to that list should be straight forward for anyone familiar
with apache config files.

http://wiki.wplug.org/ could also be done without needing to
interact with OpenACS.

-james