[wplug-web] Happy New School Year!

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Sep 9 11:42:24 EDT 2003

> I was wondering if we might add a bit of functionality
> to the web page.  A "to do" list.

that would be cool.  Want to work on it at the installpest on saturday?

One thing that's been holding me back (aside from the usual time
constraints) is the "merging of the list user/passwords and the
website user/passwords" thing.  I haven't wanted to do too much
involving things that would require egistration (like "I'm
volunteering to clean up monkeybot's cage") until we got
that ironed out.

So, do we still want to do that (I havent' done any research.  I don't
even have mailman installed locally), will folks really be that put
out if they have to make a separate login for the website if they want
to do something webwise?

Wheee,
++md