[wplug-web] Happy New School Year!

redtoade redtoade at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 8 11:31:16 EDT 2003

I was wondering if we might add a bit of functionality
to the web page.  A "to do" list.

Simply put, wplug board members could place items on
the list which require volunteer work.  A desired date
of completion and some essential details would be
needed.  Then perhaps, through some sort of message
board gui, you could allow said volunteers to...
well... volunteer.  Maybe even allow them to post
comments/questions.  That way we can all see what
needs to be done and who has taken on the responsibily
for completing it.

I think the more self serve the list is, the easier it
will be to track and, more importantly, to complete
these jobs.  And unlike relying on IRC or the mailing
list archives, the web page is more static.  Projects
that fall behind will glaringly be more visible.

Btw, the last posting to this mailing list was Sat, 14
Jun 2003.  Did you all have a nice summer?